New in 2018. Be one of the first to own a Whittemore acoustic flat top guitar. Hand-crafted OM built with attention to every detail, in the tradition of the masters in Nazareth, PA. Radiused top and back yield additional volume and a boosted midrange. Excels at both finger style or flatpack playing.
Available for sale directly from me.
- Bearclaw sitka spruce top
- Scalloped Adirondack spruce braces
- East Indian Rosewood back and sides
- OM body dimensions, with radiused top and back
- Honduran mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- 25.4″ (Martin) scale length
- Hand-fitted body / neck joint
- Premium black-edge binding package
- Open-back tuners by Gotoh
- Thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
- Hardshell case