Hand-crafted OM built with attention to every detail, in the tradition of the masters in Nazareth, PA. Premium woods, hand-fitted dovetail neck joint and animal glue result in a clarity and depth of tone second to none. Put the Nazareth M up against any other OM and you will not put it down. Fantastic fingerstyle or with a flatpack.
“Radiused top and back yield enhanced midrange and volume while retaining the OM clarity and versatility”
- Bearclaw sitka spruce top, adirondack braces
- Honduran mahogany back and sides
- OM body dimensions, with radiused top and back
- Honduran mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- 25.4″ (Martin) scale length
- Hand-fitted body / neck joint
- Premium tuners (Schaller Grand-tune)
- Thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Sunburst available at an extra cost (see pricing page).
- Hardshell case