“The Muscle Shoals Sound is yours with the T63”
60s combination of alder body with rosewood fingerboard. Wonderful all around guitar. If you only can have one guitar, why not have one of each?!?
The finest hand crafted T-style guitar that you will find. I have been doing this since 1985 and have a hard time with the “custom shop” definition used by the big factories. This is a real custom shop, with 35 years of experience. You will not be disappointed!
- Premium Alder body, routed to vintage specs
- Rock maple neck, choice of maple or rosewood fingerboard, 25.5″ scale, 6105 frets
- Custom wound 60s voice T-style pickups
- Callaham “Gatton-knurl” knobs
- GlenDale vintage style bridge with Gatton cutout
- Thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish (clear or single color is standard)
- Choice of Mono gig bag or SKB molded TSA flight case
- Torrefied maple neck and fingerboard (see options page)