Hand-crafted OM built with attention to every detail, in the tradition of the masters in Nazareth, PA.
- East Indian rosewood (Nazareth-R) back and sides or
- Brazilian rosewood (Nazareth-B) back and sides, from my private reserve of 1980s era Brazilian. This is a limited supply so please don’t wait if this is what you are looking for. My pricing is significantly lower than others’ so why wait??
Premium woods, hand-fitted dovetail neck joint and animal glue result in a clarity and depth of tone second to none. Put the Nazareth R up against any other OM and you will not put it down. Fantastic fingerstyle or with a flatpack.
“Radiused top and back yield enhanced midrange and volume while retaining the OM clarity and versatility”
- Choice of bearclaw sitka, German, or adirondack spruce top.
- Rosewood back and sides (choice of East Indian or Brazilian)
- OM body dimensions, with radiused top and back
- Honduran mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- 25.4″ (Martin) scale length
- Hand-fitted body / neck joint
- Premium open-back tuners (choice of Schaller Grand-tune, Waverly, Gotoh, Grover)
- Thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Sunburst available at an extra cost (see pricing page).
- Hardshell case