Hand-crafted parallel braced archtop for the fat electric Kalamazoo jazz tone .
Attention to every detail over years of archtop building, and feedback from exceptional LA jazz players like Bruce Forman, Barry Zweig, Pat Kelley, Brandon Bernstein yields an exceptional archtop.
“Big fat and throaty!”
- Hand-carved European spruce top, with parallel Adirondack spruce braces
- Laminated flame maple back, solid flame maple sides
- 16-1/2″ lower bout, and side depth to preference
- Flame maple or Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard, head plate, finger-rest
- Hand-crafted ebony/rosewood bridge/saddle
- Standard binding package
- No inlay
- Single custom wound jazz voiced PAF pickup (floating or set in)
- Clear thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish, hand sanded and polished to a mirror finish.
- Mono gigbag