NEW in 2018! Whittemore hand-crafted acoustic flat-top guitars.
The Whittemore Nazareth model is a hand-crafted OM built with attention to every detail. Traditional hand-fitted dovetail neck joint and animal glue result in a clarity and depth of tone second to none. Put the Nazareth up against any other OM and you will not put it down. Fantastic finger style or with a flatpick.
“Loud and detailed with a fantastic midrange.”
- OM body size
- “Dome” body construction, with spherically-arched back and top yields more volume and enhanced midrange while retaining the warmth and detail of the OM.
- Scalloped X-bracing
- Genuine Honduran mahogany neck
- 25.4 ” scale (Martin long scale)
- Hand-fitted dovetail neck joint
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Fish glue used throughout
- Ultra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
Nazareth – Rosewood
Nazareth-R (East Indian Rosewood)
Nazareth-B (Brazilian Rosewood) – from my private reserve of 1980s vintage Brazilian. Limited supply so don’t wait!
Nazareth – Mahogany
Nazareth-M (genuine Honduran mahogany)
I went to Nazareth in 2017 to study briefly with Tim Teel, head of new guitar development at Martin. You should see Tim — 10 years on the Martin line — fit a neck!